We are currently in the process of reviewing applications for the position of Paid Call Firefighter. Interested applicants can download the application from the link below;
After completing the application candidates must attend the mandatory orientation on Friday, August 31, 2018 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the Scotts Valley Fire Protection District (SVFPD) Station 1, 7 Erba Lane, Scotts Valley. Please call the SVFPD Administrative Office during business hours by Wednesday, August 29, 2018 to confirm you will be attending the PCF Orientation.
Please bring the following documents to the orientation:
- The enclosed completed Application and PCF Interest Sheet
- The enclosed Privacy Form authorizing the SVFPD to review your DMV Report
- A copy of your DMV Drivers License Report (H6 ten year report printed within the last 30 days)
- A copy of your High School Diploma or GED
- A copy of your CPR Card and Advance First Aid Card or equivalent
- A copy of your CPAT Card issued within the last year (can be submitted at the time of your Interview)
Incomplete applications or missing documentation will result in removal from the recruitment process. Contact us at the District headquarters if you have any further questions.